A NON-FICTION TRAVEL BOOK THAT ANSWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT EXTREME AND ADVENTURE TRAVEL:
- Who is the most traveled man on Earth?
- Who is the most traveled woman?
- Why do they do what they do?
- How many countries have they been to?
- What is their definition of a "country"?
- What is the role of the Guinness Book of World Records?
- What are the “rules” for the competition?
- What do the most traveled people think is the best restaurant on Earth, best country, best hotel, best airline and best beer?
- What is the worst place on Earth?
Lew’s exciting adventures around the globe are also described in the book, including:
- Finding the real "Bali Hai" from the book, play and movie South Pacific
- Being head-hunted by the KGB
- Losing weight in Bangkok by having his belly slapped -- 25,000 times!
- Racing across the US in a genuine 1968 Steve McQueen movie Mustang in the 4,000-mile Great Race
- Joining the real Knights Templar and visiting the Order's Royal Sponsor in one of her seven castles
- Finding the truth behind numerous movies set around the world, including The Da Vinci Code, Out of Africa, Topkapi, Amistad, The Bridge on the River Kwai, Bullitt, Mutiny on the Bounty, Robinson Crusoe, Rapa Nui (Easter Island), etc.
- And 45 other amazing but true stories from every continent!
Lew's 2006 book The Most Traveled Man on Earth is now sold out.
You can obtain copies on Ebay and www.abe.com